Cottages to Castles
2427 Periwinkle Way
Sanibel Island, Florida, USA 33957
rental policies, the reservation process and related information.
Please refer to your reservation confirmation for more detailed information.
Your reservation deposit is in addition to the rental rate. This deposit will be held for 6 weeks following your departure, and is subject to adjustments for incidental charges such as accessory rentals, missing/damaged items, cable pay per view charges, long distance calls, extraordinary cleaning, etc. Credit Cards are accepted for the security deposit only.
CONDO & COTTAGE DEPOSIT POLICIES:
- A minimum of $200 or 10% of the rental amount is due within seven days of booking. For reservations less than 14 nights, the final payments are due twenty-eight days prior to arrival.
- If your reservation is for three weeks or longer, the final payment is due ninety days prior to arrival.
SANIBEL HOME DEPOSIT POLICIES:
- A minimum of $500 or 10% of the rental amount is due within seven days of booking.
- The final payment is due a minimum of sixty days prior to arrival.
Please note, Online Booking Platforms such as HomeAway/VRBO/AirBnB charge an additional booking fee to you when you make a reservation through their sites. This fee is over and above the rate quoted by Cottages to Castles. This fee is calculated by that party, billed to you and paid to them, by you. Cottages to Castles is not a party to any booking fee transaction.
If you have made a reservation directly with us via our website or over the phone after making an inquiry for the same property via an Online Booking Platform, this will result in a minimum 10% penalty to us, directly billed to us by the booking site Host. This fee will be passed on to you, and posted to your reservation.
- All cancelations are subject to a cancellation fee of $35, plus taxes. The $55.50 reservation fee is an administration fee and is not refundable at any time. All pre-paid funds will be retained unless the rental property is rebooked for the same dates and same rate. A partial refund may be applicable for the same dates rebooked at an adjusted rate. All cancelation refunds, will be returned in check form, less fees, 6 weeks after date of cancelation.
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Guest should not expect to take occupancy prior to 3pm. In some cases, check-in may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Rate adjustments will not be made for late check in or early departure.
CHECK-OUT: 10 a.m.
The permissibility of a late check-out is based on availability and is not guaranteed. Late check-outs must be approved in advance by Cottages to Castles, and a late check-out fee will be assessed.
SPECIAL POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND NOTICES
- Number of Occupants: Each property has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Under-reported occupancy may result in the removal of all occupants form the property and forfeiture of all monies whether earned or unearned.
- Smoking: All Cottages to Castles properties are considered non-smoking. Please note, some associations prohibit smoking anywhere on the property. Any guest that smokes inside a property/lanai/porch will be asked to leave immediately and all charges to restore the rental property back to its original smoke-free condition will be charged to said guest.
- Hurricane Season: If you are traveling between June and November, please be aware that this is our hurricane season. Please evaluate your dates and insurance requirements. We encourage you to purchase Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance to protect your investment. Owners are not required to rebate rent in the event of a voluntary or mandatory evacuation.
- Reservation Fee: A $55.50 non-refundable Reservation Fee is charged on all bookings.
- Late Arrival Procedures: If you are arriving on Sanibel Island after our office is closed and your reservation is paid in full, you may pick up your keys from the lockbox at our office. Keys will not be placed in the lockbox unless your reservation is paid in full or alternate arrangements have been made with our office. Refer to your reservation confirmation for Lockbox procedures.
- Mail and Deliveries: If you will be receiving or sending mail or packages, please have all correspondences and packages addressed to:
c/o Cottages to Castles
2427 Periwinkle Way
Sanibel Island, FL, USA 33957
Your doggie may be welcome at a pet friendly property with prior approval of the Owner, Cottages to Castles, and/or the Condo or Homeowner Association.
Payment of a non-refundable pet fee is required. The non-refundable fee is based on the length of your stay and the number of doggies in residence and/or visiting the property. Weight limit and breed restrictions may be applicable, based on the type of property rented. The fee will be calculated and added to your reservation total after your booking request is reviewed and approved.
Failure to disclose a doggie in residence and/or visiting the property for non-overnight stays can result in eviction and forfeiture of all prepaid funds. In addition, the non-refundable pet fee will be assessed and deducted from your security deposit.
Check each property for more information regarding restrictions.
Click here to learn about Island Leash Rules.
Policies are subject to Change without notice. Please refer to your reservation confirmation for specific policies.
The information contained herein is accurate, but not guaranteed. Errors, omissions or additions shall not be the responsibility of Cottages to Castles, Owner or Agent. Please notify Cottages to Castles immediately if there are specific items of importance during your stay.
Safeguard Your Trip with CSA Travel Protection
The last thing you need is something to go wrong during your vacation. With coverage for Baggage Delay, Emergency Assistance, Trip Interruption and more, CSA’s Guest Protect Plan can help you focus on enjoying yourself! Our designated assistance services provider can help with other issues that may come up, like the need for a medical referral or replacing medication or eyeglasses.
CSA Travel Protection, a Europ Assistance company, is dedicated to providing affordable travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect travelers’ valuable investments and provide the peace of mind one deserves while traveling. Through superior customer service, extensive experience and industry-leading innovation, CSA is with its clients every step of the way, whenever and wherever they are needed. We are proud to offer our guests one of the best vacation rental protection policies in the industry.
Call CSA today! (866) 999-4018