Cottages to Castles 2427 Periwinkle Way Sanibel Island, Florida, USA 33957
DEPOSITSYour reservation deposit is in addition to the rental rate. This deposit will be held for 6 weeks following your departure, and is subject to adjustments for incidental charges such as accessory rentals, missing/damaged items, cable pay per view charges, long distance calls, extraordinary cleaning, etc. Credit Cards are accepted for the security deposit only. CONDO & COTTAGE DEPOSIT POLICIES:
- A minimum of $200 or 10% of the rental amount is due within seven days of booking. For reservations less than 14 nights, the final payments are due twenty-eight days prior to arrival.
- If your reservation is for three weeks or longer, the final payment is due ninety days prior to arrival.
- A minimum of $500 or 10% of the rental amount is due within seven days of booking.
- The final payment is due a minimum of sixty days prior to arrival.
- All cancelations are subject to a cancellation fee of $35, plus taxes. The $55.50 reservation fee is an administration fee and is not refundable at any time. All pre-paid funds will be retained unless the rental property is rebooked for the same dates and same rate. A partial refund may be applicable for the same dates rebooked at an adjusted rate. All cancelation refunds, will be returned in check form, less fees, 6 weeks after date of cancelation.
SPECIAL POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND NOTICES
- Number of Occupants: Each property has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Under-reported occupancy may result in the removal of all occupants form the property and forfeiture of all monies whether earned or unearned.
- Smoking: All Cottages to Castles properties are considered non-smoking. Please note, some associations prohibit smoking anywhere on the property. Any guest that smokes inside a property/lanai/porch will be asked to leave immediately and all charges to restore the rental property back to its original smoke-free condition will be charged to said guest.
- Hurricane Season: If you are traveling between June and November, please be aware that this is our hurricane season. Please evaluate your dates and insurance requirements. We encourage you to purchase Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance to protect your investment. Owners are not required to rebate rent in the event of a voluntary or mandatory evacuation.
- Reservation Fee: A $55.50 non-refundable Reservation Fee is charged on all bookings.
- Late Arrival Procedures: If you are arriving on Sanibel Island after our office is closed and your reservation is paid in full, you may pick up your keys from the lockbox at our office. Keys will not be placed in the lockbox unless your reservation is paid in full or alternate arrangements have been made with our office. Refer to your reservation confirmation for Lockbox procedures.
- Mail and Deliveries: If you will be receiving or sending mail or packages, please have all correspondences and packages addressed to: